The Net Church
La Red Church was founded in March 2014, at the emblematic El Tunco beach, in the province of La Libertad. It is a faith community where we preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ and share Christian life principles, in a modern, holistic and integrative way.
We believe that a new birth in Christ and spiritual growth are the foundation for any process of personal, family, national and global development and transformation.
Our activities include regular services, children, youth and women ministries, workshops, retreats and special events such as movie nights, sports and arts festivals.
Our facilities have various classrooms, restrooms, kitchen, dining area and playground.
Some of the activities undertaken to date:
- Movie premieres of “Noah´s Ark”, “Outsiders” and “Walking on Water”, in San Salvador and La Libertad.
- Skate festivals at the amphitheater and sports center in La Libertad
- Surf contests in the beaches of Mizata, K-59, El Zonte, El Tunco, Conchalío and El Majahual.
- Surf camp for people with disabilities.
- Puppet shows in numerous communities, schools and churches.
- Christian music concerts in various communities, schools and churches.
- Organization and set up for the Americas Christian Surfers Conference.
- Leadership and ministry Workshops.