This is our social work branch.
Includes activities to distribute food and clothing, medical services and campaigns, house construction and improvement, construction and equipment of community and productive infrastructure, and disaster response.
Some of the activities undertaken to date:
- Baptist Church Nursing home renovation in Ayutica, Santa Ana.
- Assemblies of God Church renovation in cantón San Alfonso, la Libertad
- REMAR Children’s Home, La Libertad: support to the construction of a basketball court, sidewalks and a bakery. We have also contributed with funds for its maintenance as well as donations of sports equipment, musical instruments, clothes and food.
- God’s church, San Diego beach: roofing for the temple, the pastoral house and two warehouses; construction and equipment for a 4 classrooms building, a craft bakery, a waste water drainage system, toilets and a hydroponic farm of fishes and vegetables. We have also contributed with funds for its maintenance as well as donations of sports equipment, musical instruments, clothes and food.
- Construction and equipment for La Red facilities at El Tunco.
- Improvement of houses for vulnerable families in the beaches of el Majahual and El Zonte.
- Distribution of food and clothes in various communities, nursing homes, orphanages and churches.
- Beach clean ups.
- Donation of surfing equipment for local children and youth.
- Donation of soccer equipment for several teams.
- Donation of a washing machine for Santa Tecla’s nursing home.
- Donation of wheelchairs and orthopedic devices.
- Health campaigns in Chalchuapa, San Diego, Mizata, El Zonte and El Tunco.
- Eye care campaign at El Tunco.